2014年4月1日星期二

2014年2月24日星期一

This is an international student coming from China. My undergraduate school is HanDan College in China and my major is Math and Applied Math. I am first year Math Department graduate student at San Jose State University. I am interested in statistics and vector problems. 

I am tasting the difference between China and US from educational aspects to social construction. My goal is to find the optimizing model of social division of labor in order to  eliminate primary waste of time and finance from key link of education and I am tracking the best basis for allocating resource.

Specialities
1 statistics method analysis
2 analysis reason of event
3 Math Modeling by using Math method

Award
First prize in Hebei province for National University Math Modeling Contest

Story
In my junior year of university, I took part in national University Math Modeling Contest with other two students as a team. Through three whole days and nights, we completed the essay and then reach the final to got first prize of Hebei province. The problem of this contest is practical, something about measuring degree of oil tank.That is actually a hard work, we change our previous idea at the afternoon of the second day, so we had to stay up the whole night to perfect our idea.But that passion experience is valuable memory of my life.

没有评论:

发表评论